Tuesday, April 14, 2009

8 years out from Gatric Bypass

I am 8 years out from surgery.....am I where I thought I would be at this time....not quit......but where I am is really good!!!!! However, I know it can be better and I plan to work hard and get there!!!! I am 48 years old.....I feel better than I did when I was 25....I thank God every day that I had the opportunity to change my life by having gastric bypass. I remember when I was in middle school praying...GOD please help me to have an athletic body and long blond hair...well...he waited until I was in my 40's but God did make my prayers come true....and I thank him...LIFE IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!! There is nothing I can't do in this body....Please whatever you do....do what your surgeon tells you to do....use this tool to its fullest!!!! YOU CAN BE ALL THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE.....YOU CAN DO ALL THE THINGS YOU ONLY DREAMED ABOUT DOING!!!!!! Make your dreams come true...get where you want to be....don't give up....BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO WANT IT MORE THAN ANYTHING......BELIEVE!!!!! I hope you get to your goal...I hope you do all the things you never thought you could.....I wish for you all the happiness in the world.....But above all.....I WANT YOU TO LOVE YOURSELF!!!!!!Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment