Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Self-Esteem Workbook

Sometimes we need help with the way we feel about ourselves; learning to love ourselves. Yesterday my daughter told me about this self help workbook. I thought it was worth sharing. I bought it at Barnes and Noble for her for $20.00 but I did find it on line at amazon.com for $13.57.

Remember the surgeon only does surgery on our stomach we have to do the rest. I am over 8 years out and sometimes my “Fat Girl” (feelings of insecurities) still come out. There are many books out there that can help us build our Self-Esteem. And there is also counseling. Do the work you need to do to make yourself a better person inside and out! Learn to love you!!! You are worth it!!!

Hugs,

Ginger



The Self-Esteem Workbook
Glenn Schiraldi
The Self-Esteem Workbook is based on the author's original new research, which has shown that self-esteem can be significantly improved through the use of self-help materials.

Now psychologist and health educator Glenn Schiraldi has shaped these tested resources into a comprehensive, self-directed program that guides readers through twenty essential skill-building activities, each focused on developing a crucial component of healthy self-esteem.

http://www.amazon.com/Self-Esteem-Workbook-Glenn-R-Schiraldi/dp/1572242523

No comments:

Post a Comment