Monday, November 23, 2009

Things I am Thankful for!

As Thanksgiving approaches I find myself reflecting on some of the reasons I am Thankful!

• My 2 wonderful children (that I am so proud of. Both of which are graduating from college in 2010).

• My sweetheart Pete, he makes me laugh and I love the way he holds me so tight!

• My family and friends.

• My Health; being able to lose weight and for the first time in my life being able to maintain the weight loss. The ability to physically do things that I have always dreamed of doing. Being blessed to be able to help others lose weight and get healthy.

• I am thankful for the freedom to my own beliefs and have my own thoughts.

• I am thankful for our Dog; Lucky she is my walking buddy and would protect me from anything or anyone.

• I'm thankful for the Internet. The Internet has opened so many doors for me. Also, sites like Facebook have allowed me to get in touch with old friends and make new ones. And in the way we are all so busy it keeps us connected.

• I am thankful for all the kind people in this world.

• I am thankful to know that God is always with me, guiding me to make the right decisions and showing me how to help others.

• I am thankful for the beautiful world we live in; it amazes me sometimes as to how many different types of plants, animals, butterflies, and even different people there are. We have beautiful beaches, mountains, waterfalls etc. God really has an incredible imagination!


I know life is not always a rose garden and if it is, there are always some thorns. But if we take the time to smell the roses every now and then, it makes life so much sweeter! Remember we are not guaranteed tomorrow, so make sure you enjoy today and give thanks for all our blessings.


So, what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Happy Thanksgiving,

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment