Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"High on Life"

I get like this….. “High on Life”! I went out walking for an hour! I realized I was using all my senses, I could feel the wind touching my body (made the hair stand up on my arms), the sun was out warm against my skin, mmmmm the fragrances of the flowers as I walked by and just an all around beautiful day.

The endorphins were being released as I walked faster and faster. I was feeling so good I wanted to SKIP!!! LOL….I was walking taking this all in with a huge smile on my face…It made me think of the movie “Rocky” when he ran up the steps and danced around….I WANTED TO DO THIS WITH MY ARMS RAISED UP IN THE SKY….I STARTED TO DO IT!!!

THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT HOW ALL THE "PEOPLE" IN THE CARS WOULD HAVE THOUGHT…LOOK AT THIS CRAZY LADY!!!!! LOL

If they only knew where I came from and how AWESOME it felt to just be able to walk “UP HILLS” and for an HOUR and not even feel tired! I could have gone even further, but unfortunately….I had things to do at home…bummer…Ok, back down to the real world!

What makes you “High on Life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment